I have not posted for a couple for days about my goals and plans. I don’t want to make any excuses. My goals and plans were a bit too vague first but also unnecessary. I had a goal to post here everyday but quickly realized that it is too much. It will eat up the time that I have for my niche sites but also only a little is accomplished in a day.
For that reason, I will now post weekly, aiming at one post per week. The plan here is to summarize my week and to communicate; how have I progressed towards my targets? Thus, I will focus on three niche websites first so that I can give myself the chance to succeed. This blog is just to document my journey, not the main focus. Also, I have noticed that without specific calendar plans, it is easy to get lost and do nothing.
This morning, it really hit me. I was listening to a podcast by Nate and Scotty. The main point was that when you are a beginner, it is easy to lose the motivation. When you have no results and money coming in, why would you continue? For that reason, I have made my goals more specific and more actionable. That was also another great aspect, have very actionable goals. Focus more on the process and not so much to the results.
New goals and plans for this weekend
- Read Easy Money and Kyle’s niche site stuff.
- Write first article for the first niche website
- Plan my next week into a calendar
- Start two more niche websites
- Write articles for each of them
- New post on here to summarize my week
- Three sites until the end of October
- If I get results from them, then I will focus on them more
- Results = at least $ 100 in sales all together
- If no results, update my WPX Hosting plan and buy more domains
Thank you for reading! Please, do not hesitate to comment if you have anything to say!
Ps. Check out WPX Hosting to get you started with your online business!